Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well back after locking myself out of my own blog.....lol.
Made a few cards and thought I would share a few.
First one I made for a 8 yr old girls birthday, where there was a card request. To make her day special. The card I choose was a digi from Heather Valentin, so many to choose from, but I love frogs so that helped me decide. GO take a look im sure you will find something you like there.
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html
Ive moved on from colored pencils and jumped on the promarker wagon. Im getting use to them slowly. Still need lots of work on coloring hair.
Heres the great card I made. hope you all like.

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Paula! So bright and cheerful - fab colouring and papers!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula!! Love how bright it is and great colouring too!!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Paula. You've used such bright, clean colours and it looks so cheerful. Fab stuff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete